Nectar’s (240cap) & Club Metronome (220cap)
188 Main St
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Phone & Fax
Feel free to send Electronic Press Kits, website links and/or
mp3’s, by email to: email@example.com
New Bands, Please Answer These Questions
If you are a new band to Nectar’s and Club Metronome, please answer the following
questions in your introduction:
- What genre of music?
- Have you played in Vermont/Burlington before?
- If so, when and where?
- How many people did you draw at your last play?
- How many people do you expect at your play at Nectar’s?
- How long is your optimal set?
- How long can you play for?
- What’s your marketing plan?
- Have you worked with Vermont/Burlington bands before?
- If so, who?
- Where are you from?
- What’s your availability?
- What are your target dates?
- Anything special about your band that you think would help.
Don’t call without emailing first. Don’t send physical press-kit unless we request it. We do not accept unsolicited attachments or files with your emails. Please be patient with us, we get a lot of inquiries. Additionally, if you do not hear back within 2 weeks, feel free to drop us another email. Thank You!
-please send all input lists, stage plots, riders etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
-please send all promotional materials (High Resolution Press Photos, Poster Files, Biographies etc) to email@example.com